We invite parents to come and learn more about Saint Peter Claver School as they consider applying for the upcoming school year. During Catholic Schools Week, we set aside time to showcase our school. However, prospective families are welcome to schedule a visit and tour the school anytime. To inquire about applying, email Gaibreil Harvey or call (651) 621-2273.
- Go to TADS and complete the following forms in this order. Please do not skip around.
- Enrollment Application
- Agreement Letter
- Financial Aid
Parent helpline: 612-548-3320
- Schedule child to participate in a school visit as soon as possible.
- All requested materials must be submitted before you application is approved.
- Child must be 5 years old by September 1
- Schedule and complete early childhood screening at St. Paul Placement Center
- Submit the following required documents prior to filling out your application:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Early Childhood Screening Report